Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back to school

So it's been a long time since I have posted on here but oh well!! I am back to school (today) for my last semester in college! I have all of 4 classes... I know I will get an A in at least 2 of them... hopefully in all but I am not getting my hopes up that far!

Matt, last month, decided he is going to brew his own beer and he has bought the kit and 2 different types of beer. We will see how that goes. If it goes well, who knows, we maybe making and selling beer... I will be taking orders when we see if it is good! LOL! :)

I have been recently been making jewelry, and it is going well for the most part. I am also thinking about making rosaries, getting them blessed and selling them. But that will be when I have more time so devote them.

Everyone keeps asking me about having babies and all I have to say about that one is... we are still young; we have time! We have discussed it but haven't really made any decisions.

So here I am waiting for my 5:30PM class, reading a book from the Sookie Stackhouse series, and trying to live my life to the fullest! Until next time, God Bless and I love y'all!

1 comment:

nathan&ambersymank said...

Well Well look who decided to drift back into the blog world!! haha! That is so Matt, making his own beer! ha! Best of luck to him hope it turns out great!! That is so neat you may make rosaries! I have so many projects going on at one time my mind is CRAZY!! Well just wanted to say hi!! Look forward to reading more!