Thursday, May 27, 2010

Jewelry and such

Here are a few samples of the jewelry that I have been making as well as the beginnings of a Rosary that I stared working on yesterday!

These are the first pair I made. Brown and light blue. Love them!

These are a couple pair of green earrings that I made for Emily Reagan.

Mom says this pair reminds her of Christmas Ornaments. Rosalie says Foiled chocolate eggs!
These are a pair that I made with the colors of Delta Sigma Pi. They turned out well!


This is a quick necklace that I made a few weeks ago. My mom decided she is going to buy it!
These feather earrings are pretty but are rather hard to make. I am going to look online to see if there are easier ways to put feathers on wire!
This is a bracelet I made. These take longer to make so they will cost more. The bracelet took 5 hours!

And Last but not least is the Rosary!
This far all I have is the bottom part of the Rosary but by I go to bed I will hopefully have it finished. After that I will hopefully get it blessed by Father Ray or ask him how to bless it!

No comments: