Monday, February 2, 2009

The First Blog...

So here we go... I am Jennifer D Symank. Formerly Jennifer D. Perez before getting married to Matt S. Symank on June 28, 2008. I will probably be the one writing most of the blogs as Matt doesn't generally get into this kind of stuff.

At the moment I am in the Dillard College of Business at Midwestern State University at the internet cafe. I'm waiting for my next class to start (at 5:30) and it's quite boring here. I am excited though that I get to use the internet because Matt and I don't have internet at home... we also are without cable. At times I feel like I am going to go insane without a view into the "outside world" but all in all I don't miss it too terribly much.

After thought: For the record I want to state that, at the moment, I don't know how I am going to use my college degree and that really worries me.

1 comment:

Jen in the Den said...

Hey I'm Jennifer Symank too! From Denver though and Symank is my family name!