Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wow! Today has been a weird and wonderful day!

After much discussion Matt has finally agreed to let me apply for the summer British Studies program! Actually he said we will look into it but I am hoping for the best. I would be studying International Issues in Business at (I believe) Queen Mary University in London. I really hope I can talk Matt into it!

AND

Today I recieved my acceptance to formally pledge for Delta Sigma Pi. For those who don't know Delta Simga Pi is the co-ed business fraternity on campus. This is the first semester I have had the time to pledge and I am so excited! I have already met so many great people I hope to meet a lot more!

Things are looking up for me... today at least... and I will keep you updated with any new happenings!

1 comment:

nathan&ambersymank said...

Im glad things are looking up!! That would be such a great experiance for you to study in london, i hope it all works out.
Congratulations on your new friends!!!