Friday, February 17, 2012

Blah at 26 Weeks

Well friends,

Not too much to report. This week has been a bit BLAH. I have been feeling a little down this week. I think it's because I feel like I am just in a rut. I have been in sweats and tee shirts for the most part of the week and have been super tired this week. We still can't decide on a name for her, although we have cut our list down to 2 names(a plus I guess).

In better news: We did start painting the baby's room and I love the colors! I will post a picture when we are done. Also family and friends have been sending/bringing over little gifts! I love all the bows I have gotten so far!

Baby has been moving a lot this week! I love feeling her! She has gotten so long that she pushed against my side a couple inches above my hip bone and kicks about an inch under my belly button. It is weird and amazing! Earlier in the week, Matt had his head in my lap reading to her and she kicked him in the jaw! The look on his face was hilarious! I can't wait to see what other neat things that she will do as she grows.

Week 26 Update:

Baby Size: 9+" head to rump, 14+" head to feet

Visual Changes in Mama: Getting bigger and bigger each week!

Symptoms: Mood swings... not too bad but I can feel them

Cravings: Still craving Parkway and Olive Garden

Fun Facts: Eyelids can now open! Baby now has control over head movements and Brain tissue and neurons are developing at a very quick pace.

No comments: