Friday, March 2, 2012

28 Weeks... Ended better than it started!

Well Friends,
This week started out awful! I don't know why, but from Sunday morning until Wednesday night I felt nauseated. Maybe I ate too many tacos on Saturday night and it stuck with me or something. It was BAD!!! I had zero motivation those days. Wednesday afternoon I began to feel better and I was able to teach R.E. that night. That night and into the early morning I finished small details on the nursery paint! Yay that is done! I will post pictures later when I get everything cleaned up.

We finally picked out a first name this weekend. Her name is Clara! We have yet to pick out a middle name but we have it down to three names. Hope it doesn't take too long!

Week 28 Update:

Baby Size: 14-3/4 to 16"

Visual Changes in Mama: Bigger and bigger everyday.

Symptoms: Nausea for half the week

Cravings: Salads

Fun Facts: Baby's brain tissue is increasing and baby is now blinking.

No comments: