Friday, January 27, 2012

23 Weeks and I hate milk.

That's right friends,

MILK! I have been eating cereal for breakfast because I wake up SO hungry and cereal is fast. Well my rice crispies were giving me a tummy ache (or so I thought) so today I switched to corn flakes. Not the cereal... it's the milk!!! I don't know what I'm going to do. I love milk. It makes me so sad. I am going to try 2% or skim milk, and see if that helps, but I may have to switch to soy. Yes, I have tried almond milk and I can't handle the little pieces of almond skin that float around in the milk.

That is pretty much all I have learned this week.

We spent last weekend cleaning out our drier room so we have a place to store all of the things from the music room/ baby room. So now I am back to cleaning out all of the things from the baby room and storing it all in the drier room.

Week 23 Update

Baby Size: Head to rump: 8 inches or head to feet: 11-1/2 to 12-1/2 inches

Visual Changes in Mama: My belly is getting even more round! And I am expanding.

Symptoms: Milk Milk Milk (see above) :-(

Cravings: I have been really wanting salads, Olive Garden, and Parkway cheese-sticks

Fun Facts: Eyes can open, finger prints, ears, and fingernails are complete! If you could see baby now, she would look wrinkly and saggy skinned; this is in preparation for all the fat baby will put on in the next few months. Skin is also thin and you can see bones and organs through it up until about the 8th month.

1 comment:

nathan&ambersymank said...

get the lactose free. I just used walmart brand. I didn't like the almond milk either.