Friday, January 6, 2012

Week 20!!! Yay! Halfway!

Woohoo!
Halfway point friends! And my blog is actually going out on the correct day!

This week I have felt pretty good! I have had more energy lately and I have spent my time in the music room, cleaning. So this week I have spent trying to clean out the closet that is in the room that will be the baby's (the music room). I'm storing all the clothes that no longer fit me and am condensing my wardrobe so that I have room for baby stuff! It is taking a while as I have to try on a lot of the clothes. I can't wait to have this room clean, painted, and ready for Baby S!

Hopefully after Monday we can stop calling the baby "Baby S" and actually call him/her by an actual name! I have a sonogram Monday afternoon and I am so excited to find out what our baby's gender is!

Well I must get back to cleaning so friends I leave you with this:

20 Week Update:

Baby Size: 6-1/2 inches (head to rump) or 10.5 inches (head to feet)

Visual Changes in Mommy: Even larger and more round.

Symptoms: Mainly I have no real sickness type symptoms but I get winded quite easily and I have begun to need a pillow under my belly as I sleep.

Cravings: Strawberries, celery, carrots, and ranch dip (with the veggies)

Fun Facts: Baby's fingerprints are almost complete! Baby now has teeth buds forming beneath their gum line, and eye brows and eye lashes are beginning to grow.

No comments: