Saturday, October 22, 2011

9 Weeks... This week was not my best.

Well this week, to say the least, was my worst week so far. Tuesday (Oct. 18) I didn't even get off my palate on the living room floor. I have a palate down so I can lay directly under the fan. I felt awful all day and I would get dizzy if I stood up. So I took it easy and napped off and on while watching movies.

The rest of the week was filled with nausea and fatigue. I still haven't thrown up so I feel like that's a plus! Every time that I begin feeling bad I just remind myself that this is all worth it just to see that beautiful little face!

I was able to teach my Religious Education class Wednesday (the 19th). I was also able to work on Friday (the 21st) and felt pretty good for most of the day. Near the end of the work day I was feeling cranky and sleepy but I expect that is because I usually take a nap at 1 PM and couldn't!

Until next time friends, have a great week and God bless everyone! :)

9 Week update:

Baby size: 1 to 1-1/4 inches (about the size of large green olive)

Mama weight gain: -3 more pounds (total 9 pounds lost)

Visual Changes in Mama: Beginning to see the change but it just looks like I need to cut back on the meals!

Symptoms: Constant thirst, indigestion, fatigue, and nausea (some days worse than others)

Cravings: Gala Apples, frozen yogurt, Parkway cheese sticks, garlic bread/sticks

Fun Facts: Arms, legs, neck, toes, and fingers are longer and more human like. Head is more erect and external ears are fully formed. Internal ears are beginning to fill with fluid and baby will soon be able to have a sense of balance!

3 comments:

~*Kat*~ said...

Jenni, I just love you! I'm so excited and ready to see that beautiful baby you are cooking! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Emily H said...

Yumm Parkway cheese sticks!
I love the updates! So nice and detailed! But I hate that you haven't been feeling well.

nathan&ambersymank said...

Not to much longer and you will be out of the first trimester!