Saturday, October 1, 2011

Okay so it's been 9 months since my last post... Oops

Wow. Sorry I haven't been posting. Things got really hectic and my life was just out of sorts. I don't know. I suppose blogging could have helped calm me but I never thought of doing it. I am excited to say that I have a new niece, Stevie, who was born in August (the 4th) and she is a doll! Wesley is growing like a weed and is walking! Things are changing around our house as well but that is for another time! I believe I am going to try to blog at least once a week. We will see how it goes but I am thinking either Thursdays or Saturdays. Those are generally the days I have the most time. *Fingers crossed* Hope I can push myself to actually do this!

Until next time friends!

1 comment:

nathan&ambersymank said...

I know it's hard to blog sometimes. but i def love reading them! I want to stay on top of it too! Hope we both can!! Can't wait til your next post!